We are a gospel family committed to being and making disciples of Jesus for the glory of God
THE GOSPEL . . .
• is the good news that Jesus came to save sinners though his substitutionary death and bodily resurrection
• is the truth that continues to shape our lives as disciples of Jesus
• is the story of the Bible about God’s redemptive plan in Jesus to renew all things
• is at the heart of all that we believe, teach, and practice
• is the message that offers salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone
THE CHURCH IS A FAMILY WHO . . .
• is a diverse and redeemed people unified in Jesus • worships God in Spirit and in truth
• is committed to intentionally sharing our lives with each other
• expresses mutual care and encouragement
• lives out the truths of the gospel with one another
• practices the Lord’s supper and baptism
• reflects the gospel in the roles of men, women, and children
• depends on God through prayer
• joyfully and generously gives to each other and to the local church
WE MAKE DISCIPLES . . .
• where God has placed us in our families, communities, neighborhoods, and workplaces
• by participating in God’s mission to form a new humanity
• by blessing others as God has blessed us
• by intentionally loving and serving those around us in practicing acts of mercy, kindness, and generosity
• by supporting and sending others around the world for the furtherance of the gospel